Explore A Career With Glenco
At Glenco, we offer careers, not jobs. We value each of our employees and encourage personal and professional growth. Working with us means opportunities to challenge yourself and build your skill-set. We’re people focussed. People come first.
Do you want to work with a passionate, driven and supportive team and build a fruitful career? If so, consider joining our incredible Glenco team.
For expressions of interest, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Air Conditioning Service Manager
Due to our continued expansion, Glenco has an opportunity for a full-time hardworking, experienced, and qualified Air-Conditioning Service Manager to join our dynamic, friendly team.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Support the service team by assisting with the generation of work
- Produce and submit accurate service quotes based on brief from site visits
- Follow up all quotes by phone and email and update status’s and job notes
- Assist in the proactive management of maintenance contracts
- Trouble shoot and assist daily with any technical query, feedback and or customer enquiry
- Support the warehouse team with requirements for AC parts and equipment
- Assist with ensuring that all plant, equipment, and parts are ready for scheduled jobs
- Assist with sourcing required plant, equipment, parts, and negotiation with key suppliers
- Promoting the company values and contributing to a positive culture
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Extensive knowledge in all facets of the Air Conditioning industry and a firm commitment to safe work practices
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Ability to engage with customers, colleagues & suppliers in a professional and friendly manner
- Commercially astute with experience in preparing quotations
- High levels of computer literacy with experience in SimPro preferred
- Flexible approach and ability to quickly adapt to the evolving needs of a dynamic business
- Strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic, self-driven, confident, and motivated to succeed
Why join Glenco?
- Supportive, fun, and friendly environment to work in
- Family owned and operated business for over 30 years
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply today to join a fast-growing and highly successful company in a satisfying and rewarding role.