Explore A Career With Glenco
At Glenco, we offer careers, not jobs. We value each of our employees and encourage personal and professional growth. Working with us means opportunities to challenge yourself and build your skill-set. We’re people focussed. People come first.
Do you want to work with a passionate, driven and supportive team and build a fruitful career? If so, consider joining our incredible Glenco team.
For expressions of interest, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, we do not currently have any open opportunities.
Level 2 ASP Electrician
Glenco is an established trade services company who have been providing exceptional service to our customers for over 30 years. Our key to success is our strong team culture, commitment to our people and passion for what we do!
An exciting Glenco opportunity has become available for an experienced and motivated Licenced Level 2 ASP Electrician to join our friendly team based in Sydney.
You will enjoy a varied and interesting work including ASP work as well as general Electrical installation, maintenance and service work. Duties will include:
- General Electrical service, maintenance and installation work
- Installation and Termination of Underground & Overhead Connections
- Disconnection and reconnection POA
- Main Switchboard Upgrades
- Metering Installations
- On call and overtime work as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Current Electrical Licence
- Current Level 2 Qualifications and minimum 2 years’ experience with Ausgrid procedures
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated experience in installations, service and identifying faults
- Demonstrated knowledge of the electrical trade and safe work practices
- Strong work ethic and a sense of humor!
Benefits and Culture
- Generous Salary and Perks – Work vehicle, phone and ipad provided by us!
- Supportive Team Culture – Be a part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development – This is a long-term career opportunity with advancement opportunities
- Overtime work available
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please apply today!
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $45.00 – $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Overtime pay
- Electrician: 5 years (Required)
- Australian driver’s licence (Required)
- White Card (Required)
- Level 2 ASP Authorisation (Required)
Glenco is a well established electrical company that has been providing exceptional service to all our customers for the over 30 years.
The key to our success is our strong team culture, commitment to our people and a genuine passion for what we do!
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and inclusions – along with your great salary, we also provide a work vehicle, phone and iPad
- Strong team culture – we foster and encourage a collaborative and supportive team environment, where everyone is a respected member of the team
- Ongoing development – We are committed to supporting you in your career journey and provide ongoing development and progression
- Overtime available – we offer overtime from time to time as we understand this helps our people
- Work/Life balance – we appreciate the need to strike a good balance here and we don’t burn out our staff, ensuring you can be at your best in and out of work!
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Licensed Electrician to join our awesome team in Sydney.
You will be working on a range of varied and interesting work including installation, maintenance and service.
What you need
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current Electrical Contractors Licence
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Previous experience in installations, service and fault identification
- Demonstrated knowledge of the electrical trade
- Knowledge of and adherence to safe work practices
- Strong work ethic
- A good sense of humour will also go a long way!
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you!
Please click the “Apply Now” button now or send through your detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com today!