Explore A Career With Glenco
At Glenco, we offer careers, not jobs. We value each of our employees and encourage personal and professional growth. Working with us means opportunities to challenge yourself and build your skill-set. We’re people focussed. People come first.
Do you want to work with a passionate, driven and supportive team and build a fruitful career? If so, consider joining our incredible Glenco team.
For expressions of interest, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Air Conditioning Service Manager
Due to our continued expansion, Glenco has an opportunity for a full-time hardworking, experienced, and qualified Air-Conditioning Service Manager to join our dynamic, friendly team.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Support the service team by assisting with the generation of work
- Produce and submit accurate service quotes based on brief from site visits
- Follow up all quotes by phone and email and update status’s and job notes
- Assist in the proactive management of maintenance contracts
- Trouble shoot and assist daily with any technical query, feedback and or customer enquiry
- Support the warehouse team with requirements for AC parts and equipment
- Assist with ensuring that all plant, equipment, and parts are ready for scheduled jobs
- Assist with sourcing required plant, equipment, parts, and negotiation with key suppliers
- Promoting the company values and contributing to a positive culture
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Extensive knowledge in all facets of the Air Conditioning industry and a firm commitment to safe work practices
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Ability to engage with customers, colleagues & suppliers in a professional and friendly manner
- Commercially astute with experience in preparing quotations
- High levels of computer literacy with experience in SimPro preferred
- Flexible approach and ability to quickly adapt to the evolving needs of a dynamic business
- Strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic, self-driven, confident, and motivated to succeed
Why join Glenco?
- Supportive, fun, and friendly environment to work in
- Family owned and operated business for over 30 years
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply today to join a fast-growing and highly successful company in a satisfying and rewarding role.
Glenco is a well established electrical company that has been providing exceptional service to all our customers for the over 30 years.
The key to our success is our strong team culture, commitment to our people and a genuine passion for what we do!
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and inclusions – along with your great salary, we also provide a work vehicle, phone and iPad
- Strong team culture – we foster and encourage a collaborative and supportive team environment, where everyone is a respected member of the team
- Ongoing development – We are committed to supporting you in your career journey and provide ongoing development and progression
- Overtime available – we offer overtime from time to time as we understand this helps our people
- Work/Life balance – we appreciate the need to strike a good balance here and we don’t burn out our staff, ensuring you can be at your best in and out of work!
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Licensed Electrician to join our awesome team in Sydney.
You will be working on a range of varied and interesting work including installation, maintenance and service.
What you need
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current Electrical Contractors Licence
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Previous experience in installations, service and fault identification
- Demonstrated knowledge of the electrical trade
- Knowledge of and adherence to safe work practices
- Strong work ethic
- A good sense of humour will also go a long way!
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you!
Please click the “Apply Now” button now or send through your detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!