Glenco has an opportunity for a full-time Licenced Electrician to join our team in Sydney.
The successful applicant will join our award winning, family owned business and will enjoy:
• Attractive salary with phone, iPad and vehicle.
• Supportive, fun, and friendly environment to work in.
• Full time office staff supporting our technicians 24 hours a day.
• Opportunity for career advancement with ongoing training.
• Overtime work available.
Glenco’s strong team culture is the key to our successful operation for over 30 years.
Our team demonstrate their shared commitment to Glenco’s key values:
• Service: I am reliable
• Excellence: I act with integrity
• Team: I am a team player
• Unstoppable: I think big
The successful candidate will have:
• Current Australian Electrical Contractors Licence;
• Experience in residential/commercial maintenance work;
• Excellent fault-finding skills and be able to think laterally;
• Have good knowledge of AS3000 and be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge in all facets of electrical work and a firm commitment to safe work practices; and
• A current NSW driver’s licence.
• Experience working with C-Bus, Security & Alarms, intercoms, phone lines, data and TV cabling will be highly regarded, but not essential.
How to apply / Enquiries
Apply now to join a fast growing and highly successful company in a satisfying and rewarding role. For further details contact Katrina on 9700 9996.