LED lighting installation is a popular option nowadays as this technology improves and becomes more affordable. LED lighting is a great option for any home, with an LED lighting option available for most lights these days. A lot of homes have a lot of halogen down lights installed, which used to be a popular option. However these produce a lot of heat, the light globes are a pain to change, and they use a lot of energy. Changing these over to a LED downlight is usually pretty inexpensive, and a great option for any property.
Things to know about LED lighting as an option for you:
- Cost saving! You save on your energy bill when you have LED lighting installed, and also on the cost of globe maintenance. Not to mention the time you save replacing light bulbs when they blow that you won't have to replace anymore with an LED light.
- No mercury. There's no mercury contained in LED lighting like there is in some other lights. That means if they smash there's no danger of mercury poisoning.
- Upgrade your fixtures. Installing LED is a great opportunity to give your home a lighting face lift and make things look more modern.
Things to keep in mind when having LED lighting installed:
- Always have a licensed electrician be the one to replace your lighting. Never DIY electrical work.
- Glenco have completed thousands of LED lighting upgrades in Sydney. If you want your job to be in safe hands, give us a call on 9700 9996.
- There's an LED option for almost every type of light nowadays. So if you want something a bit different, let ...